Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Review: H&M Concealer

I have been using this concealer for months now, and i have to say that im very happy about it.
Its fun to see that H&M has a big range of beauty and makeup products to choose from now.
They didn't have that before, they are just getting better and better each day.


This concealer only comes in the shade Soft Nougat. I feel that its giving me a good coverage and it stays on for a long time.
Soft Nougat is the only shade they have in our store. It is a light color and i think that it fits a lot of peoples skin tones.

This bottle is my third one. Its not a big bottle and if you use this everyday like i do, it wont last that long. But the great thing about this concealer is that its very affordable, $7. Thats a very good deal if you ask me.
The size of this concealer makes it perfect to carry with you in your handbag. I always take this with me, you never know when you are going to need it :)

Swatch:


Would i buy this again?
Yes like i said, this is my third one. I will keep buying it until i find a concealer that is better.

Would i recommend it?
You should give it a try, maybe you will like it too. I really wish they had more colors to choose in my local H&M store.

Do you have a concealer you want to recommend? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...