Saturday, November 27, 2010

Outfit Of The Day Featuring Louis Vuitton

Its been a while since i have posted outfit pictures, so i really wanted to take some pictures
today. The reason why i haven't taken any pictures lately is because its been so cold. Today it was -8ºC outside, FREEZING.

I promise that i will do more of these posts for you guys.
I love outfit of the day posts, love being inspired by others and maybe i can inspire you with my posts too.

So here is what i wore today :)








Black Coat From Only
Grey Cardigan From H&M
Tights From Forever 21
Boots From Forever 21
Scarf From H&M
Bag: Louis Vuitton

I got a package in the mail today with an item that i ordered from ebay.
Its very cute and really handy, i will show it to you tomorrow. :)

What do you think about my outfit?

Have you bought anything from ebay lately? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...