Sunday, November 21, 2010

3 Year Anniversary Gifts

I wanted to show you these beautiful gifts that my boyfriend bought me for our 3 years anniversary. I love them both so much, they are just perfect.
I have the best boyfriend in the world, love him so much!

Watch By Donna Karan New York:





I actually dont have a watch since i use my Iphone all the time.
Thats probably why he decided to get me one.
Its so beautiful, i think i will use it for special occasions, dont want
it to get damaged. I also need to get it adjusted since its too big for me.

Louis Vuitton Speedy 30











I have been wanting a Louis Vuitton bag for years now, and now i finally got one, woohoo.
This is such a gorgeous bag, love everything about it. Its perfect!

I cant wait to start using it, when i get the base shaper that i ordered from ebay i will feature this in my outfit of the day posts.

What do you think about the gifts?

Are you a Louis Vuitton lover too? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...