Thursday, November 25, 2010

13 Amazing Jackets For Winter

Its great to have a good jacket now that the winter is here and its getting colder
outside. Here in Norway we have snow, so its important to get a warm jacket to keep you
warm through the whole winter.

Here are some amazing jackets that i wanted to show you.
Let me know what you think and which one is your favorite :)


This gorgeous jacket is from Topshop. I love that this jacket has fake fur on the
arms and around the neck.


Jacket From Cubus.


This military green parkas jacket will make you look really cool and it will keep you warm.
This is absolutely one of my favorite colors to use.
This is by the brand Heartmade.


This fake fur jacket from Topshop is gorgeous. I love the color, this is absolutely a jacket i would
wear.


Jacket from Whyred.


Another great parkas jacket. I think i need to get my hands on one of these.
This is from Cubus.


Jacket from Mango. This camel color is stunning.
Pair this jacket with some leather gloves and a big scarf, then you are good to go.


Jacket from Bik Bok.

By Alexander McQueen. This is a gorgeous jacket but its too expensive for me.
The price is $3599


Jacket from H&M.


Jacket from Roxy.


Jacket from Zara.


Jacket from Carhartt.

Have you found the perfect winter jacket for you? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...