Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shopping For Christmas

Hey Guys, How are you all doing today? :)

I cant believe that its December 1 tomorrow, its almost Christmas and i need to
finish all the shopping. Im going shopping with my boyfriend later today but first i have to do my makeup and pick out a warm outfit to wear, since the weather is CRAZY today.
A snow storm going on outside.

My mom stopped by with an advent calendar that she made for me.
I always get an advent calendar from my mom each year.
One present each day in december, LOVE IT haha! I love surprises :)






So excited. Love the Christmas paper, so cute :)

My boyfriend has also made me one, excited to see what he is going to surprise me with.
I NEED to finish his today.

Are you done with your Christmas Shopping? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...