Saturday, November 20, 2010

H&M Haul

Hey Guys :)
I wanted to post these items that i ordered from H&M's website, so here it is :)


I bought a lot of the things that you can see on this picture.
I really like that H&M has a home section too. They have so many beautiful items to decorate your home with. Isn't it gorgeous? :)


This sweather is gorgeous, i love it!


I love ruffles, its such a cute detail.


Been wanting to order a dress like this one for a long time now.
Its perfect to use under a cardigan.




I love to have something confortable to wear too, thats why i ended up with this set.
Its so cute.


You cant get enough socks and gloves, gloves is a must have for me that live in Norway.
Its so cold here now :/
I really like those socks too, leopard, zebra and a black pair, super cute.

I also ordered some shoes, but i need to go to the post office and get them.
They were sent separately.


What do you think about the things i ordered?

Dont you just love the home picture?
I cant wait to start decorating for xmas now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...