Saturday, November 27, 2010

NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencils Swatches

I promised yesterday that i would post swatches of all the 24 NYX Jumboe Eye Pencils that i bought on ebay.
I hope you enjoy this post and please let me know if you have any questions or requests :)

If you are interested in this set, you can buy it HERE

Swatches:



Purple, Milk, Lime, Rust & Rocky Mountain Green




Strawberry Milk, Hot Pink, Slate, Black Bean & Horse Raddish




Chery, Yogurt, Pacific, French Fries & Oyster




Baby Blue, Lavender, Orange, Bronze & Yellow




Dark Brown, Iced Mocha, Gold, Cottage Cheese & Pots & Pans

Im loving all these gorgeous jumbo eye pencils, so many beautiful colors that make great bases for your eyeshadows.
I have a few colors that are my favorites and they are Strawberry Milk, Milk, Cottage Cheese, Yogurt, Lime and Lavender.

Rocky Mountain Green is the only color that is not a part of this set.
I bought that color a while ago, but wanted to show you the swatch anyway.

What do you think about the swatches?

Which one is your favorite? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...