Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lanvin ♥loves♥ H&M

Ladies, today is the day when the Lanvin collection hits the H&M stores. The collection is mixed with classic black and some more colourful pieces. The intention of Alber Elbaz (Fashion Designer) is to take H&M to a higher Fashion level and to reach different kinds of fashion ladies, no matter what age, body size or style and I must admit, that I adore the older model in the yellow dress, she looks fabulous!
As it comes for the collection, the dresses are pretty and I also like the cute accessories. My favourite pieces are the gloves, the red necklace and the black Tutu dress. Even though I am a huge lover of elegant dresses and I could wear the whole Lanvin collection, there is no piece that is to die for.
What do you think of the Lanvin collection? What are your favourite picks? Did you buy anything?







 




















 ♥Blogger Favourite♥












 ♥Blogger Favourite♥


♥Blogger Favourite♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...