Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bag Hanger: A Must Have In Your Handbag

I wanted to show you this awesome item that i bought from ebay.
I got it yesterday and its AMAZING. I think every girl should own one if these.




This is perfect to hang your handbag while having dinner outside.
You can place it on the dinner table, that way you wont forget your bag when you are
leaving.

I think its so perfect, i know it will stay in my purse all the time.
I also love that it has leopard prints on it, im really into leopard prints, its HOT :)




I really dont like putting my bags on the floor when im out, so this is such a handy item.

If you are interesed in this, you can get one HERE
There is also a lot of other cute ones on ebay. I also want a Zebra one :)

What do you think? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...