Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Ankle Boots From Ebay

Im a big fan of Ebay, and i found these ankle boots a while ago, got them in the mail a few days ago. I really like them, they are really cute and inside they have leopard prints all over.
They had grey, black and pink ones, really wanted to get the black too but i just ended up with these.




I normally use a US size 8 in shoes, but they did not have size 8, only 7.5 and down, so i just gambled on the 7.5 and it fits perfect on my foot, LUCKY haha!

On ebay they have a lot of cute shoes, and the best thing is that some of the really gorgeous shoes are so affordable. I paid $28 for these boots and the shipping was free.
I will keep buying shoes from ebay, they have so much more to choose from than the stores here in the city.


I really like how they look too. I will definitely start using these soon, just hoping that the ice outside will melt first haha!

What do you think about these boots?
Do you like to buy things from Ebay? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...