Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Favorite Wedding Photography Blog: Jasmine Star

There are some great wedding photographers out there, and many of them have some beautiful blogs.  But my very favorite is the blog of Jasmine Star!

Jasmine's blog is so genuine, funny, authentic, and showcases her beautiful work but also includes personal stories that make me think we should be BFF's. I'm totally a geeky fan of hers.  Here are some of my all-time faves of Jasmine's work:

Carlie & Gabriel's engagement


And Carlie and Gabriel's day after shoot


Stephanie & Stephen's engagement...

And their wedding (I loved the detail shots of this wedding!)

Brandon & Kristin's wedding

Did I mention what a huge fan I am of Jasmine's work?!  I could keep posting favorites all day.  And how gorgeous are the couples she photographs, by the way.  Thanks Jasmine, for the beautiful inspiration!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...