Monday, November 8, 2010

Favorite Wedding Blog Week, Day One: Snippet & Ink

If you read this blog you're either a supportive family member or friend, or a bride who probably already knows all of the other wedding blogs.  Either way, I still wanted to share my top picks for daily wedding inspiration for every bride-to-be.  There are so many great ones out there (see my daily inspiration reading list) but there are a few that were the most influential during my wedding planning and I wanted to share them with you.

First up is a wedding blog that I think is the most well-rounded of all the wedding blogs.  It gives the best inspiration boards, great real wedding features, must see links and discounts from around the web, and so much more.  So without further adieu, my first pick is Snippet & Ink.

I especially love Kathryn's inspiration boards, and here are a couple of recent beauties!  Go check out her site if you haven't already.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...