Thursday, November 18, 2010

Beyonce Heat, EOS Lipbalm & French Manicure Pen

I wanted to show you guys the three things i ended up getting when i was shopping with my mom yesterday. We went shopping, job searching and went to the movies to watch Paranormal Activity 2.

I liked Paranormal Activity 2, it was a good movie but it should have been movie number one since the whole story started there. But i liked it and i need to watch the first one again, its the best one.

Beyonce Heat Gift Set:

This is one of my favorite perfumes, it smells so amazing. I had to get a new one since my old
one is almost empty. This gift set consists of the perfume, a body lotion and a pearl exfoliating shower gel.

I really recommend that you check out this perfume the next time you are in your local perfume store. It smells amazing and i think you will love it too.

EOS Lip Balm - Summer Fruit

I lost my old EOS - Summer Fruit, so i had to get a new one.
I absolutely love this lip balm, my lips feel so soft after using this.
Think i might be hooked on this product haha!

French Manicure Pen:

Im so excited to try out this product. I have heard a lot of good things about it from
Norwegian bloggers. I will try it out soon and post before and after pictures so you can see
the final result. This is such a easy and fast way to give your nails a "French Manicure look"

Have you tried any of these products?
Whats your favorite perfume? You have one you want to recommend? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...