Thursday, November 4, 2010

ACW Mini Haul: Swatches

Thank you so much to the lovely Reina A and Lauren Baker for requesting swatches of the ACW products that i posted yesterday. I love getting feedback from you guys, thank you for supporting me, it means alot. A huge thank you to all my beautiful followers, you rock :)

Here are the swatches, i hope you girls like them and if you have any more requests please leave me a comment :)

Mac & Hello Kitty - Lucky Tom




Swatch:


Bobbi Brown Eye Shadows:




Swatch:

Baby Pink & Naked

Tokidoki For Smashbox:




Swatch:


Michael Todd Cosmetics Lipstick:


Swatch:

This lipstick is called Lace.

I hope that you girls like the swatches, please comment if you have any more requests :)

I got a package from elf today,ordered some of their xmas products, nail polishes, palettes etc.
Going to share it with you later, i also have a F21 haul coming up soon. :)

You can get these products here :)

What do you think about the swatches?
Which of the haul do you want me to post tonight, Elf or F21? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...