Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yesterday's Shopping

Yesterday i went shopping with my mom, and i got a few things that i liked.
Want to show you what i got, so here it is :)


YAY, i finally got this perfume. I have been wanting this for such a long time now, and they just got it in the stores here. This is one of the best perfumes that i own. it smells so amazing.
I really recommend this perfume if you haven't tried it before and are looking for a new perfume :)


I also got this little sample with the perfume. Its called Naomi by Naomi Campbell.
I tried this, and i have to say that i dont like it. It smells awful on my skin.
Thats the good thing about perfumes. They all smell different on people.


Sweather in a nude/pink color. I really love this color, its so pretty. I have to start getting more jackets and sweathers for the fall :)




I love tights like these. They are really thick, and a must have for the fall. I also love the pattern :)


I finally got my hands on one of these grafitti nail polishes by IsaDora.
Im so excited to try this out, think i will do that tonight. This color is called subway green.

Would you like me to post pictures of the result?


I also bought one of the regular nail polishes by IsaDora. You have to use one of these before you apply the grafitti nail polish. I love this gold color called gold sparkles.


This is the last thing that i got.
I love pampering my skin with different face masks. This is the peel off mask by H&M in pomegranate & passion flower. Cant wait to try this one out :)

What do you guys think about the things i got?

Please leave me a comment, really appreciate it. And what do you want to read / see more on my blog? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...