Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shopping Haul

Yesterday i went shopping with my mom and i got a few things that i want to show you guys.
Went to H&M, and i have to say that im LOVING the clothes for fall.
So many gorgeous pieces to choose from, wish i could have everything in that store haha.






I love this jacket, its a perfect jacket for fall and army green is one of my favorite colors.
Its definitely a color i will be wearing alot for fall. :)
And this was 50% off, such a good deal.


This is such a cute vest and the color is so pretty too.


Leopard prints are so hot, i love it.
Top from bikbok




YAY im so happy that this dress is finally mine.
They only had one dress left in my size at H&M, lucky :D


I also got these small baskets and two big ones to organize my makeup.
Need a smart way to store everything in, and these would be perfect :)


I also got this Hello Kitty notebook.
Im going to use this to keep track on your requests, so please let me know what you want to see and read more about :)

What do you think about my little haul? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...