Sunday, September 26, 2010

EOTD: Silver Lining

Today i decided to try out the brightening eye color quad in Silver Lining by elf cosmetics.
Here is my look:





The products I used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion.




Brightening eye color quad in Silver Lining.
I used the white, pink and grey color. Going to try out the purple later, just have fun with it :)


NYX Doll eye mascara.
This is a very good mascara, really recommend it.


Smashbox Black & White eyeliner.

Have to say that im not the biggest fan of the brightening eye color quads.
Was really difficult to get the color to stay on my eyelid, but it blends really good.
I like the duo eyeshadows and the eyeshadows in their studio line better. :)

What do you think about the brightening eye color quad by elf?

Please keep requests coming :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...