Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sleek Makeup - Original Palette: Swatches

Hey my beautiful cupcakes :)

Wanted to start by saying thank you so much for all your love and support, it means so much to me. And thank you for your requests, love getting feedback from you guys. :)

I got a few requests about swatches from the Original Palette that i posted yesterday. Wanted to post the pictures right away, so here they are :)



Look at these pretty colors :)

Swatches:

First Row


Second Row

I have to say that im surprised about how pigmented these eye shadows are.
I only paid $10 for this palette and its more pigmented than alot of my other eye shadows that i paid more for. $10 is such a good deal for this palette.

I will definitely be doing some makeup looks with this palette.
So many gorgeous colors. Will be doing a review too :)

Have you tried any of Sleek Makeup's palettes before?
Or other products by Sleek Makeup?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...