Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Trend: Red Lips

Red is one of the hottest colors for fall, and im loving these looks.
Everyone can pull of a red lip, just as long as you find the right type of red that matches your skin tone and hair color.


Blake Lively always looks fabulous.
I love her style. She is probably the one i would trade my closet with haha :)


Whitney Eve Port


Naomi Watts


Rachel Weisz

I think that all four of these lovely ladies look amazing with red lips.

Have always thought that i looked kind of sick with red lips, haha.
Thats probably because i didn't try out different colors of red. I just tried the really dark one that i owned. I think maybe a lighter red color would look better on me, need to try it out next time im shopping for lipsticks :)

Are you a big fan of red lips? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...