Saturday, September 18, 2010

Big Mark. Girl Cosmetics Haul

I ordered some things from Mark. Girl Cosmetics http://gbordonaro.mymarkstore.com/ and i wanted to show you the things i got. I have never tried Mark. before so im excited to try it out. The makeup is very affordable. :)


Got lots of products as you can see :)

Here is everything i got:



Primed For Perfection - Face Primer
Price: $10




Get a tint tinted moisturizer lotion

Swatch:

This is in ivory / nude
Price: $9






Custom color palette.
$8


Ordered 8 eyeshadows, let me know if you want to see swatches of the colors :)
Price: $5 for one.


From Left To Right:
Fairy Dust & Apple


Dragonfly & Ocean Drive


Glitterati & Biscotti


Cake & Latte

The lovely Gail, who i ordered everything from also sent me some gifts.
Gifts:



Swatch

Glow baby glow, hook up lip gloss in the color pink crush.
Price: $6


Totally balmed SPF 15 tinted lip balm.
Price: $8




Make it big, lash plumping mascara
Price: $7




She also sent me this sample of their perfume Celebrate. It smells really good :)

So here is everything i got from Mark. Girl Cosmetics.
Cant wait to try everything out.

Please leave me a comment if you want to see swatches of the eyeshadows.
Or tell me if you want to see anyting else on my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...