Monday, September 13, 2010

Today's Eye Makeup

I hope you enjoy this makeup look. I know im not the best when it
comes to makeup, but i love trying new things.

Please leave a comment. Love getting comments from you guys, you are the
best, and my inspiration :)





Here are the products that i used today:

Urban Decay Primer Potion.







I used these two gorgeous eyeshadows by Sigma Makeup. They are called brown sugar and angie. I love Sigma's eyeshadows, so pigmented and easy to apply.



I finally got to try out this mascara by mark. girl cosmetics. It made my lashes look
really pretty, love it :)

I also got a package in the mail from mark. girl cosmetics, with all the goodies
i ordered. Im going to show you guys what i got in another post :)


Smashbox black & white eyeliner.

What do you think about my makeup today?
Have you tried Sigma's eyeshadows? :)

And dont forget to check out my giveaway, last chance to enter:
http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaway-too-faced-chocolate-soleil.html


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...