Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Saturday Shopping Haul

Hey Cupcakes :)
On saturday I went shopping with my boyfriend and his sister, and i found some great things that i want to share with you. Hope you like my post, and please leave me a comment if you have any requests :)

H&M Sweather:
This navy blue color is one of my favorite colors, its such a pretty color and it looks
good with almost everything.


H&M Jacket:
I have been wanting this jacket for a very long time now, and i just had to buy it.
Love the details, really cute.


H&M Dress:
This is also a piece that i have been wanting for a very long time now.
I finally found this dress in my size, cant wait to wear this with a belt and the
jacket above.


H&M Tights:
I love tights and this one is in a navy blue color.
I have been wearing alot of tights lately, they are so confortable.


Morris Handbag:
When i saw this handbag i just knew i had to have it. I love everything with
leopard prints, i think its so adorable and its so soft.




Chanel Palette:
This is my first palette from Chanel. I have always wanted to try their makeup.
I paid $76 for this palette, its a little expensive but i think its worth the money and the quality is really good.




Helena Rubinstein Mascara:
This is just the cutest mascara i have ever seen. So pretty with leopard print on it.
I also got a glittery black eyeliner with it, cant wait to try that one out.




Here is everything that i bought on saturday.
Im very happy about everything i got, and i cant wait to try out that mascara and eyeliner.
I can do a review on the products if you want to :)

What do you think about my little haul?
Have you been shopping lately? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...