Thursday, October 21, 2010

Today's Outfit: Lace Tights

I decided to take some outfit pictures since its been a while since i have posted anything.
The winter is finally here and its getting so cold outside, dont like the cold but i love the snow :)
As you can see in the background, the snow is started to come.
I cant believe that its Christmas soon, im so excited. Its my favorite time of year.

Hope you like my little outfit post and please comment if you have any questions or requests :)






Leather Jacket From Cubus
Sweather From H&M
Belt From Forever 21
Tights From H&M
Shoes From The New Yorker

If i get 150 followers by tomorrow, i will try and post my NYX Giveaway.
Think you will like it :) Thank you so much for following me, you guys are amazing and make blogging so much more fun. THANK YOU :)

What do you think about my outfit?
Are you looking forward to Winter? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...