Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wishlist: Shoes

A girl cant have enought shoes right? I love shoes, been looking at alot of different styles lately.
Planning on buying myself some new shoes for fall/winter.

Its going to be hard to choose, because i have seen so many pairs that i like.
Here are a few shoes that i really want.


Im going to get these in black. I love these, they look really confortable to walk in because the heel is so thick.


I adore these grey pumps, aren't they cute?
I also want black, royal blue and navy blue ones :)


These wedges are so cool, i love how they look. I dont own a pair of wedges so
that has to change. I also want a pair of leopard wedges.

These babies will be mine soon, just bought a pair. Looking forward to trying them out, hope they arrive soon.


Im in love with the blue boots, dont you just love the color?
I dont own a pair of royal blue shoes, i think its such a pretty color that will look awesome for fall.

Whats on your wishlist at the moment?
Did you like any of thes shoes? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...