Sunday, October 24, 2010

Review: Helena Rubinstein Mascara

This is the Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Mascara. I bought this mascara a couple of weeks ago, because i thought it was so cute. Its nothing special about this mascara.
One of the reasons why i bought this product, was because of the packaging.
I really love things with leopard prints, i think its such a cute look.


They had two types of this mascara in the store. I picked this because the lady in the store said that this give your lashes more volume.
It didn't give my lashes much volume, and i dont think its worth $50.
Thats more than my YSL Mascara, which is ten times better.

This mascara is okay to use. The thing that i dont like at all about this product, is that its very wet. I had to be very careful to not apply to much at once, because then i would get black spots around my eye area.


I like the brush, it makes it more easier to apply the mascara.

Would i buy this product again?
No i would not buy this mascara again.

Would i recommend it to you?
If you like cute packaging, this is a perfect product. I think its very cute, and it was the reason why i got this. You should look for it next time your in your favorite beauty store. Maybe you will like this product.

Which mascara is your favorite at the moment? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...