Saturday, October 23, 2010

Today's Outfit: Red & Black Jacket

Been spending my evening with my mom, sister and Ann Sofie, my sister's sweet friend.
We had a cosy time together and we ate yummy food and talked abot fun things.
I love times like these, family is really important and we have to take good care off our loved ones as long as we can.

My lovely boyfriend took some outfit pictures today.
Its getting so dark outside these days, so its pretty hard to get good pictures.
Cant wait to start taking pictures in the snow. Snow is beautiful and fun and lights up the dark days :)

Please let me know if you have any questions or requests :)


Jacket From Ellos
Sweather From H&M
Belt From Forever 21
Tights From H&M
Shoes From The New Yorker

I forgot that i had this jacket. My mom bought it for me as a gift, i did not like it at first but now i think its very pretty. Its perfect for fall. :)

Have you bought anything that you didn't like at the moment, but changed your mind about it later?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...