Thursday, October 28, 2010

Smashbox: Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer

When i was visiting my friend Helene, we visited a store called KICKS in Sweden.
They have alot of different beauty products and brands, really amazing store.
One of the girls that worked there helped me find a foundation / tinted moisturizer that was the right color for my skin. It was not easy at first since my skin is pretty light, but she found this from Smashbox.


I really like this product, it looks so natural and pretty on my skin.
I will definitely keep buying this.

I have seen so many people that use a foundation that is too dark for their skin tone, and that is not a pretty look.
Sometimes the light can fool you when you apply your foundation, you should apply it in day light, then you will see the true color.

Swatch:

This is the color Fair which is Smashbox's lightest color.
I bought mine at Ebay, you can also get it here

Do you have a favorite Foundation or tinted moisturizer?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...