Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Favorite Concealer

Hey Cupcakes :)

Today i have been out shopping gifts for my boyfriend. On Sunday we have our 3 year anniversary and im so excited. Im so happy to have him in my life, he is my everything :)


I stopped by H&M because i needed to buy a new concealer. I have been using their concealer for a very long time now and i like it. They only have it in Soft Nougat
(never seen another shade in the store before), its a light color.
This is my third bottle, use it everyday. Maybe i will do a review about this product, would that be interesting? :)

Swatch:


Our H&M store has good range of products to choose from. Thats what i really like about our H&M store. Their makeup range and clothes are fabulous. They also have so many adorable items such as Hello Kitty and Betty Boop. Saw that they got some new Betty Boop products, really cute. Thinking about buying one of the glitter palettes just to try it out. Love glitter eyeshadows.

I also saw a gorgeous coat at H&M. Its perfect for fall and winter time, need to get my hands
on that baby. I really want it in grey and also in red. Two amazing fall colors. :)

Does your H&M store have a good range off beauty and makeup products?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...