Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Green H&M Dress: Its Finally Mine

Just got back home, been shopping with my mom this evening. Had a wonderful and fun time with her. Im so happy that my mom and I are close.
Love her so much, happy that she is my mom :)

New Dress From H&M:
Two weeks ago my mom ordered me this amazing and gorgeous green dress from H&M's website. They did not have it the right size in the store, so she ordered it for me. I love it and have been wanting this since i saw it come out. Think i will be wearing this dress for Christmas, the green color really gives me a Christmas Feeling :)

Shopping bags :)
I never get home empty handed when im in the city.
I got some clothes at H&M, skin products and a new perfume
(Acqua Di Gioia)
I also got some really cool storage boxes to store alot of my things in.

Let me know if you want to see a haul on the things that i got :)

My boyfriend bought me a really beautiful desk yesterday.
Really needed something to store my makeup in and everything else and
now i finally have one thanks to him.
So happy that i finally get to have all my things in one room.
My makeup, shoes, clothing racks, everything. Almost like a little
walk in closet.

Going to post before and after pictures. This is going to be so amazing when its
all finished. Now its just a mess haha :)

What have you been doing today? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...