Friday, October 15, 2010

Mulberry For Target

As probably most off you already know, Mulberry teamed up with Target and released a limited line off handbags. I saw these bags yesterday on Dulce Candy's blog.

At first i was not completely sure about these bags.
I think they look kind of cheap. When i see a Mulberry handbag, i get a luxurious feeling.
These bags did not give me the same feeling.
I think they could have done better.

BUT i saw two bags that i really liked, and here they are:

Pebble Large Tote-Black:



This is my favorite bag in this collection off handbags.
I really like it and i think it looks cute too.
Black is always a good choice.

Large Cerise Leopard Satchel-Pink:



Since i love items with leopard prints on them, i would
probably go for this one too. :)

We dont have Target here, but i saw these bags on ebay too.
Im not sure if they are authentic or not, but i think they are.

What do you think about Mulberry For Target?
Have you bought any of their bags?
What do you think about the handbag quality?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...