Monday, October 18, 2010

H&M Shopping Haul

Went shopping with my mom today, love my mom. We always have a good time together.
Wanted to post the things that i ended up buying, let me know if there is anything, and please let me know if you have any requests :)

Jacket From H&M:


Sweather From H&M:


Hello Kitty Robe From H&M:



I love this Hello Kitty Robe. When i saw it i just had to buy it, its super cute, warm and so soft,
Im a big fan off Hello Kitty. Just think that kitty is adorable.

Nivea Visage Refining Clear-Up Strips:

Im looking forward to trying out this product.
It says that it removes blackheads & impurities for a fresh complexion.
Maybe i will do a review on it later :)

Lipglosses From H&M:



These are so cute. I could not decide which one to buy, so i bought both of them.
The purple one is called Champagne & the black one is called French Kiss.

Im having my first NYX giveaway when i reach 150 followers.
And i will also be having a MAC Cosmetics giveaway when i reach 250 followers.
If you have any products that you would like to win, please comment here

What do you think about my little haul post? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...