Sunday, October 17, 2010

Elf Cosmetics: Shimmering Palette + Gloss

Hey Cupcakes :)

I finally have a new design thanks to my gorgeous boyfriend. He helped me alot with this and he made my header too. I really like how my blog looks now, think it looks much better and its much easier to read. Let me know what you think of my design in my poll :)

Shimmering Palette:


Swatch:


The weightless and creamy shimmers instantly illuminate the eyes, lips and face.

This palette gives your skin a healthy natural glow. You can mix and match colors to create you unique look. These colors are so creamy and the colors are really pretty.

2 In One Conditioning Gloss:



Swatch:

This 2 in one gloss has shimmering lip color in the inner tube and clear conditioning gloss in the
outer tube for ultimate lip satisfaction.

This gloss is a little sticky and i dont like that. But its a very pretty color, name off the color is
supermodel. I probably wont buy this again since im not a big fan of sticky lipglosses.

Have you tried any off these elf products? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...