Friday, October 15, 2010

Elf Cosmetics Haul: Tools

Hey Cupcakes :)

Today im going to be posting alot of the elf products that i showed you guys yesterday. If you didn't see the post you can read about it here
In this post i will show you the tools that i got. Please let me know if there is anything :)

Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths:



I really dont like these cleansing cloths. They smell weird and they feel sticky on the
skin. I only use these when i do swatches on my hand.
I will not be buying these again.

Mechanical Eyelash Curler:

I haven't bought an eyelash curler since forever haha.
Wanted to try this one out because i really like how it looks.
Maybe i will do a little review on it, compare it to my old one :)

Eyebrow Stencil Kit:

I have always wanted to be able to do my own eyebrows.
This kit will make that easier. In this little kit you get 4 stencils, which are
a soft arch, structured arch, curved arch and a full arch.
Cant wait to try this out. :)

Natural Lash Kit:

Im so excited about these false eyelashes. I have never put on false eyelashes before
so this is going to be interesting haha.
I think its such a pretty look, so i need to try this out.

im not sure about the glue that comes with these.
Have you tried elf's false lashes before? How is the glue?

Have you tried any off these tools before? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...