Friday, October 15, 2010

Elf Cosmetics Haul: Cream Eyeliners

I ordered three cream eyeliners from elf's studio line in the colors plum purple, midnight and coffee. I think that black eyeliners is too dark for me, thats why i picked these three colors.

This is what it says on the back of the box:

* Creates smooth lines that are defined and precise

* Smudge-proof budge-proof, water-resistant coverage

* Achieve thin or bold lined eyes with ease

Cream Eyeliners:



Left-Right:
Plum Purple, Coffee & Midnight


I really like the packaging on their studio line products.
Looks really good if you ask me. :)


When you buy a cream eyeliner, you also get a brush.
The white cream eyeliner is the only one that dont come with a brush.
I think these are really cute and they are perfect to take with
you if you are going traveling.

Swatches:

Plum Purple, Coffee & Midnight.

Plum Purple is such a pretty dark purple color, really like that one.
Midnight is a navy blue color, cant wait to try this one out.
Navy blue is one of my favorite colors :)

Have you tried any off these cream eyeliners?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...