Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Elf Cosmetics: Blushes


Left-Right: Fushia Fusion, Candid Coral & Tickled Pink

I bought three blushes from Elf Cosmetics studio line. Im really loving these blushes, they are really pigmented and the color are really cute.
I love their studio line. The products are really good and they are so affordable. If you cant afford expensive brands, elf is a very good choice. They have alot of great products to choose from.

Swatch: Fushia Fusion

Swatch: Candid Coral



Swatch: Tickled Pink



Next time you are planning on buying something from elf cosmetics, you should check out these blushes.They are really good and i think that you will like them :)

I going to post a few reviews on some products soon and im also going to start shopping for my MAC Giveaway. If you have any products that you would like me to add to the giveaway, please leave me a comment here

Have a wonderful night guys, thank you for being so sweet :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...