Monday, October 11, 2010

DIY wedding film?

One thing I really wanted for our wedding was a Super 8 film.  I love the look and feel of those old films, and it totally would have fit into our vintage wedding style.  And I knew I didn't want a traditional videographer (no offense to videographers, but it just wasn't a priority to me).   But it wasn't in the budget.  And believe me, I tried to find a way!

But now you can rent Homemade Films kits from A Bryan Photo.  This kit includes one Super 8 video camera, a LOMO, and a Holga. Also included is the film (both Super 8 and photographic) and a video tutorial DVD on how to use all the cameras. Once the event is captured you then mail the kit and all exposed film back for us to process, edit and present to you in final form.  You can use this for weddings, honeymoons, baby births...the possibilities are endless.  The price starts at $1500, and while that may still lie outside of some people's budgets, it is a more affordable way to get a cool Super 8 video of your event.


Go to A Bryan Photo for more information and check out a sample video here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...