Friday, October 15, 2010

British motherhood

My British cousin Livvy was pregnant the same time that I was and she would send over the cutest photos. This funny shot of Livs and her dad was taken in Dorset when she was six months pregnant...
And here's a photo of Livvy taking her new baby girl, Bo, to be christened at Sherborne Abbey (where our grandfather used to be the Vicar). It's such a beautiful place. Congratulations, Bo! You have a rad pram and we can't wait to meet you.

Also, this week has been nuts (everyone getting colds, babysitter canceling, dreary weather, etc.) but next week, I'd like to kick off a series of posts about Alex and my experiences as new parents. We've laughed, we've cried, we've eaten a million pieces of avocado toast for dinner. I've been wanting to share more of the day-to-day, and thought this might be a good way. xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...