Monday, August 16, 2010

My Accessories

Hi Cupcakes, hope everyone is having a fabulous and fun day :)


Today i have been looking through some of my accessories. I dont know where everything is, they are all scattered around the apartment. I found these two gift boxes when i was cleaning and i though it would be a good idea to put my accessories in them until i find something else.




In these two adorable little cupcake boxes, i have my rings.
They are just perfect and so cute <3


I have all my bracelets in this box. Most of them are from H&M. I love the accessories on H&M, they always has so many beautiful things.


Here are a few of my earrings and jewelry. I also have a jewelry tree where i have most of my jewelry hanging.

I know its not a big collection, but its a start :)

Do you like to collect accessories? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...