Monday, August 30, 2010

Montagne Jeunesse

I just came home from a little shopping with my mom. Just bought some organizers for my makeup table and some hangers for my closet.


I also picked up three of these products by Montagne Jeunesse, really wanted to try more of this brand. I have tried the Crystal Masque before and i really love it. Smelled so amazing and it left my skin so soft. I still have one left :)

I cant wait to try these out, never tried these before.
From Left: gel cream masque, skin polisher & mud pack.

On http://www.montagnejeunesse.com/default.asp you can find alot of amazing products by this brand. Im thinking about trying a few things, so maybe i will order some products :)

Have you tried Montagne Jeunesse before? If yes, what do you think? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...