Saturday, August 28, 2010

Today's Eye Makeup: Pink

Pink is such a pretty color, its one of my favorite colors, i just love it.
Please leave a comment with your opinion, would make me really happy :)



These are the products that i used today:

NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone. I tried this product today, i really like it. Im going to try it out a little more and then write a review about it.


Eyeshadow from The Makeup Store. The color i used is called cotton candy, LOVE it.


NYX dDoll Eye Mascara
Smashbox Black & White Eyeliner

These are the products i used today. I love the cotton candy eyeshadow from the makeup store, it is so pretty. I got that color and two other colors when i was on vacation with my boyfriend in Sweden. Really happy about that brand :)

Have you tried the makeup store before?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...