Sunday, August 29, 2010

Forever 21 Haul

I wanted to show you guys what i ordered from Forever 21. I love that store, its one of my favorite places to shop online, they have the cutest stuff :)

Here are the things i bought:

I love this shirt, its so cute.


Black denim tights. Love this, the fabric is so soft. Cant wait to wear this out.


Black skinny belt, love it <3 src="http://bloggfiler.no/christineiversen.blogg.no/images/619637-11-1283079784816.jpg">


These black pumps are so hot. The only bad thing is that they are a little big, so i think i will have to buy some insoles.




Im in LOVE with these amazing knee high boots. They are so pretty and so confortable to walk in. These are my favorite shoes at the moment.
I got these for $20, such an amazing deal.

Im very happy about the things i got. Cant wait to start using everything.

Please leave a comment with your opinion, would make me very happy :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...