Friday, August 27, 2010

One year ago...

One year ago this weekend I married my best friend, my high school sweetheart, and the best guy ever.  We declared our love and commitment to each other in front of our best friends and family, danced (and danced and danced), drank champagne and our signature mojitos, ate our yummy Vanilla Bake Shop cupcakes, and were the happiest two people on the planet.  It is true what they say:  time flies when you're having fun.  This year has really flown by, but it has been so much fun.  I'm sad that our newlywed status is coming to an end  but hope we will always feel like newlyweds, and I look forward to what each year brings.  This year, it will be a son.

Happy Anniversary to my honey!  I can't wait for our anniversary/babymoon weekend away...even if I can't have too much champagne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...