Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today's Goodies

Today i picked up a few things and wanted to show you guys. Please feel free to leave me a comment, i would really appreciate it :)


I picked up these cute baskets. I really need a place to store my makeup, so i think these would be good for that. I only got three for now, so im going to start to organize my things and see how many more i need to get.

Im going back to the store i bought these next week. I have ordered two clothing racks, so im going to pick those up and pick up a few more of these baskets :)


This is the Cliniderm Sun Care After Sun Gel Cream By Aco.
I picked up this at the drug store, it was 50% off the original price so i had to get it.
I dont have one of these, so its just perfect. Its a gel cream that gives your skin a nice cool effect after a day in the sun.


It smells really good too :)

That is what i picked up today. Im excited to try out the after sun gel cream, I hope its good :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...