Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shopping Haul


When i was on my vacation with my boyfriend, i bought alot of things that i want to share with you guys, alot of these items were on sale :)
Have been meaning to post this for a long time now, so here it finally is. Hope you guys enjoy this post and remember to leave a comment with your opinion :)


My boyfriend picked out this top for me. I normally use a size S, but this is in a XS.
The reason why i didn't want to buy this top was because of the size. But my boyfriend insisted that i should have this in my closet, so he bought it for me.

Price: $24
Brand: Gina Tricot


I LOVE to wear tights. I chose tights before jeans, because they are more confortable.
This is in a beige color, so pretty.

Price: $8
Brand: Gina Tricot

I love this pink top, its so cute. Love to wear big tops, so confortable :)

Price: $21
Brand: Gina Tricot

I LOVE this army green color, so hot. It also has beautiful details.

Price: $8
Brand: Gina Tricot


Look at this gorgeous little handbag, so pretty :)
You can use this as a shoulder purse or just a clutch if you prefer that.

Price: $5
Brand: Gina Tricot


Another top that my boyfriend picked out for me. I think this top is cute and it has camouflage pattern, really cool :)

Price: $13
Brand: Vero Moda


These jeans are AMAZING. I absolutely love the look on these jeans.
My boyfriend really loved these jeans and wanted me to buy it. They didn't have my size at first but then we asked the lady who worked there and she found one in my size. HAPPY :)

Price: $48
Brand: Carlings


I love sweatpants like these. Unfortunately these were too small for me. I bough one in XS because they only had these left in XS. The string around the pants was too tight.
I will probably give these away :)

Price: $20
Brand: Cubus


Another top in the army green color, gorgeous. :)

Price: $21
Brand: Cubus


Bought this huge sweater because i love to put this on, crawl up in our comfortable sofa and watch movies, so cosy <3


I love the body shop, got these two products. From Left: Olive body butter & Coconut body butter. The coconut body butter is my favorite, it smells so amazing, just want to eat it haha :)

Price: $26
Brand: The body shop

And last but not least, i got these three eyeshadows from The Makeup Store.
I have never tried this brand before, so i am so excited to try them out.
If you want i can show you guys some swatches of these.
From The Left: Cotton Candy, across & pink metal.

Price: $49
Brand: The Makeup Store

What do you guys think about my shopping haul?
Please leave me a comment with your opinion :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...