Saturday, August 7, 2010

Goodies From Forever 21

Forever 21 is a store that i wish would come to Norway.
They have so many beautiful clothes and accessories, LOVE that store.
I am so happy thier website have international shipping so i can get the things i like <3

Here are the things i bought :)


LA Lovers <3
I love this shirt, it is so cool. I like that it has holes in it :)


This lace short is so pretty. I use it underneath my jean short, looks really cool :)




I also got this pallette. The colors are so pretty, I cant wait to try them out.
I love natural colors, think they are so gorgeous.




I love the accessories that Forever 21 got and this ring is super cute.
I have a few rings from Forever 21 that i love.


Last but not least, i got this pretty hair band. Dont have alot of these.

Do you like Forever 21? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...