Thursday, August 12, 2010

Black Fashion

I love shoes, a girl cant get enough shoes right? My dream shoes has always been Carrie Bradshaw's in Sex and the city. She has so many gorgeous and stunning shoes, would be a dream to have them.




Look at these gorgeous shoes. I love the leopard print, think its so sexy.
Would love to have these in my collection.


These shoes are perfect for summer time. I really love wedges, so pretty and confortable to walk in and they really makes your outfit cute :)


<3 Love <3



I LOVE boots like these ones. I think they are so cool. I just bough one from H&M that i am very happy with. Going to post them in a new blog post so you get to see them.


Pumps <3 I love the detail on this shoe, its so cute :)

You can find all these shoes at http://www.bianco.com/
The thing i dont like about this website is that you cant purchase anything, you have to buy them in their store.

What do you think about these shoes?
Which shoes is your favorite?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...