Monday, January 25, 2010

It's in the Details: Guestbook Alternative

I've seen many guestbook variations and alternatives that I think are great:  recipe cards, using typewriters, quilts, postcards, guestbooks made with engagement photos of the couple or a book where guests take polaroids of themselves and write messages next to their photo.  There are so many fun reasons not to use a boring guestbook these days.  I think my favorite idea is one I just saw last week on a real wedding feature on Green Wedding Shoes.


What an original idea and neat piece of art to hang in your home after the wedding!  You could even do this idea, and then let guests write you messages on notecards and keep them in a special place in your home if you want more than a signature and 'leaf' fingerprint.  This idea is especially great if you are having an outdoorsy wedding or are incorporating nature into your decor. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...