Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Inspiration Board for Home

Maybe it is the dreary and rainy weather, but all I can think about right now is curling up in front of the TV and staying in.  I love home design and I have been dreaming of a new couch (the 10 year old slip-covered one we have is just not cutting it anymore).  With new couch research comes lots of other ideas for the living room, bedroom, and rooms I don't even have in my apartment!  Here is a collection of photos I found on Decor Pad that are inspiring me.  I am loving tufted furniture at the moment! 




All images found at Decor Pad

You could totally use one of these rooms for wedding inspiration too.  Luxurious textures, muted color paletttes, chandeliers, that yellow and grey combo...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...