Thursday, January 14, 2010

DIY Inspiration Board

I've seen so many great DIY projects for weddings and loved doing projects for my own wedding, so I thought doing an inspiration board focused on DIY projects might be fun.  One wedding in particular, featured on Style Me Pretty last week, was filled with so many DIY elements and I loved every one.  The event was carried out beautifully and infused with so many personal touches I feel like I know the couple myself.  You definitely need to head over to SMP and see the feature in its entirety!



Top Row: Clothesline of pictures by Leigh Miller Photography, petal cone & chairs photos by Jessica Johnston, drink stirs photo by Jennifer Roper; Middle Row:  Initals & candy bar photos by Jessica Johnston, programs photo by Amy Squires, menu by Tilde Designs photo by Jennifer Roper; Bottom Row: chair photo by Jasmine Star, petal cone photo by Jennifer Roper, pinwheels photo by Jessica Johnston, cookie photo by Amy Squires

I hope this post will inspire crafty and non-crafty brides alike to find a project they can handle and personalize their wedding!

The husband and I are headed out of town to visit some friends, so happy long weekend!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...