Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sigma Makeup Mini Haul

A while ago, Sigma Makeup had free worldwide shipping on their website and i ended up ordering a few goodies of course haha! I love that Sigma had free worldwide shipping, not a lot of websites that have deals like that.

So these are the two things i ended up buying. :)

Makeup Bag:

This bag is HUGE. I can put my computer in this makeup bag and still have room for more stuff, thats amazing. They have this makeup bag in purple, black and blue, but i really wanted the blue one. I think its so pretty.

Im actually considering buying the purple or the black one to store my computer in ;)

Cleopatra Mirror:

I finally ordered my favorite mirror on their website.
This is so pretty, look how gorgeous it is. Im definitely keeping this in my purse. I also have a black mirror that came in one of their collections with a makeup bag and kabuki brush, love it too :)

Free Brush:

When you order from Sigma, you always get this cute traveling blending brush.
I love this brush, its my favorite brush from Sigma. This is so perfect and small and you can take it with you everywhere :)

Check out Sigma Makeup's website HERE


What do you think about my little haul?

Have you ordered from Sigma before? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...